Friday, September 09, 2005

Adventure 3

Ode to the software industry

Please forgive the erratic metre and poor language...

Early in the morning I wake
And a hurried dash I make
To the cubicle
To sit and stare
And tear my hair
Over PL/SQL

Please tell me friend
Where's the end
To the Java Bean
No point I see
To J2EE
Whatever does that mean?

But hold on dear
I've had fun here
Surfing and playing pool
The pay's not bad
Though the place is sad
To quit I would be a fool

So let us toast
Our gracious host
The software industry
Where we while away
The entire day
What a place to be!






2 comments:

Rajat said...

Arz hai,

Kaviraj Mukherjee-ji!
Apka to jawab nahin,
Company ke baare mein aise likhte ho
Aur kehte ho 'metre' nahin?!

Waah! Waah! Waah!

:-)

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work.... I'll be back....

Please check out my website Phone Psychic Reading