Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Adventure 7

Für Elise

I wake up in the morning to the alarm Für Elise.
The lift opens
Für Elise.
The car downstairs reverses
Für Elise.
I walk out; the bus honks
Für Elise.
My neighbour's cellphone beeps
Für Elise.
I am watching TV - the advertisement is
Für Elise.

I am now sick of Für Elise.
Click here to find out why

I get back home and play some music - Für Elise.
My irritation vanishes.
Here's to Beethoven who composed Für Elise.
Click here to find out why




3 comments:

De-Scribe said...

That Fur elise is excellent!
Very sad u r bored of it

peeleraja said...

ya...i like the original one (2nd link). i hate the ones used in reverse alarms, lifts and in the 1st link!

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work.... I'll be back....

Please check out my website Phone Psychics