Friday, April 20, 2007

Adventure 16

A lot of water has flown through the Malleswaram pipeline since I last wrote a post. Now I feel like writing again. So here are the new developments:
  1. I have quit Oracle. I am now grossly underpaid and overworked.
  2. Gaurav Sabnis has started reading graphic novels and watching obscure movies and serials, apart from commenting on US politics, Indian cricket, etc.
  3. Shilpa Shetty has at last come of age.
  4. The video posted in my last post is no longer on youtube.
  5. Yahoomail now reaches slightly faster than normal post.
  6. I have discovered that Google is conning wannabe IITJEE aspirants to my blog.

1 comment:

simplypsychics said...

Great blog love the post keep up the good work.... I'll be back....

Please check out my website Telephone Psychic Reading