- A quest for a mythical object (or set of objects) that only some people believe actually exists
- A triangular symbol for the objects of desire, with sordid tales of bloodshed in previous quests
- Protagonists accused of crimes they didn't commit and being pursued by misled law enforcers
- A dark clique after the same objects as the protagonists
- A quirky man in a quirky residence with quirky hobbies, and a fanatic believer of the legend, who introduces the protagonists to the quest for the mythical object(s) and then betrays them (he also asks one protagonist to narrate the legend to another)
- Plenty of deaths of keepers of secrets
- Secret societies to protect the legends
- A climax where secrets are unearthed but legends are allowed to remain
- Mega movie deal which will produce a real yawn of a film
Monday, July 23, 2007
Thursday, July 05, 2007
I believe that consulting is easy (my former employer even had its main office next to the Accenture building!). You have to be a smartass who has read a few pop books like Rich Dad Poor Dad (I haven't), Count Your Chickens Before they Hatch (I have) and You Can Win (I have read a few pages and I believe the author has internalised my thoughts). You need to think out of the box and mince few words. Having read Kotler (I mugged up a few photocopied pages for an exam) I feel confident in my knowledge about business strategy. I have added to my formidable understanding of socio-economic issues by reading blogposts like this.
Case Study: LokParitran at the Crossroads
An excerpt from the ideology of LokParitran:
Reality is a continuum. Knowledge system, in shortest, is fragmentation imposed upon the continuum of reality. Fragmentation is always a necessity for understanding of the unknown. Every fragment in the knowledge system becomes a construct or an entity that is defined in the knowledge system. This very fact shows that different knowledge systems can be build on the same reality based on different possibilities and patterns of fragmentation.
More case studies later.